Edunaija wishes to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Ede, (Ede Poly) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates awaiting O’level Result can apply
Federal Poly Ede ND Full-Time Courses
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Geological Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Fashion & Design & Texile Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
How Much is the Post-UTME Form?
The official cost for the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). Payment will be effected using any Remita payment methods ( Master card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, remita app. Etc.)
How to Apply for FEDERAL POLY EDE Post-UTME Form.
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website via https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/.
- Scroll down to the buttom of the page and click on “Click Here to Apply“
- Fill in the required details.
- Create on account and make payment
- Then complete your registration
- If you have created an account before LOGIN
- For those of you that have lost or forgot their username or Password, change it.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
If you still have any question regarding the Ede Poly Post UTME Form, Please feel free to ask us using the comment section or call 07086748618, 09066072804, 08104895579, and 08066503876. You can also send an email to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.