This notice is for all prospective students of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that FUNAAB admission list for 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List.
To check your admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal, please follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
After Gaining Admission at FUNAAB, What Next?
- Generate acceptance fee invoice and make payment
- Ensure you have uploaded your O’level result on JAMB Portal
- How to check if your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to Upload O’level (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) Result on JAMB Portal
- Keep checking the school portal and Allschool.com.ng for updates.
To check your admission status on the SCHOOL portal, follow the procedure
- Go to FUNAAB Admission Portal via http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided
- proceed to check your admission status.
If you have any questions, be feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.