David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Ebonyi State Undergraduate Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session
1. The University
The David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
2. Courses offered
1. Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
2. Pharmacy (Pharm D).
3. Nursing Science (BNS.)
4. Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
5. Physiotherapy (DPT),
6. Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
7. Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc.)
8. Optometry (OD)
9. Computer Science (B. Sc.).
10. Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
11. Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
12. Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
13. Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
14. Dentistry (BDS)
15. Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
16. Public Health (B.Sc.)
17. Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
3. Admission Requirements
(i). Applicants are required to have sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
(ii). For all admissions into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings.
(a.) Candidates who chose other Universities are required to apply for change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences.
(b). Candidates awaiting SSCE result are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on DNUUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
4. How To Pay For Undergraduate Programme Admission For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
STEP 1 First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
1. On the website www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
1. Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
2. Request to make payment for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
3. Pay the sum of N10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
4. Login with the generated pin for the Undergraduate Programme application.
1. On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Undergraduate Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page
2. The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
3. Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the Form after submission.
For More Information and Support
Call: 09159560747, 09123047946
Ag. Registrar David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences
PMB 211 Uburu , Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State
Kindly get our ebook here
Please make your comment below