Applications are invited from candidates who were Eliminated by Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations for General Nurses after Three (3) attempts Between the year 2012 till date.
Duration of Course: One (1) Year
· Applicants MUST have been eliminated at 3rd attempt from N&MCN final exams for general Nurses (Schools of Nursing & Dept. of Nursing) from the year 2012 to date.
· Applicants MUST provide Attestation letter from the School / Dept. of Nursing where she/he failed out from. The attestation letter MUST state the month, year and candidate’s N&MCN examination number for the 1st, 2nd & the 3rd attempts.
· Applicants MUST possess at least, Credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
· The subjects passed MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at least, credit levels.
· NOTE: Applicants from the 36 States and the Federal Capital territory are eligible to apply & to be admitted into School of Nursing Port Harcourt for the Refresher Course.
Application form is obtained with a non refundable fee of N10,000.00 only payable at Fidelity Bank Plc; Account No: 4150027189.
Account Name: School of Nursing, Port Harcourt, Thereafter, teller should be returned to School of Nursing, Port Harcourt for issuance of form.
Form is obtainable from: 6th December, 2021 – 4th February, 2022
Date: Monday 21st February, 2022
Venue: School of Nursing, Port Harcourt.