The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the institution post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will commence on Monday, 20th December 2021 and end at midnight on Sunday, 9th January 2022.
Candidates Eligible for FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE Screening
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minnaas first choice, are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 165 in the 2021 UTME, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course, will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits, including Mathematics and English Language, in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.