This is to inform the general public that admission forms are now available for sale to eligible and qualified Registered Nurses for admission into the POST-BASIC SCHOOL OF PSYCHIATRIC NURSING, NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, ARO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
1. Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSSC/GCE OR NECO to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
2. Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN).
3. Minimum of one-year Post Qualification/Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
4. At least one-year Post Qualification working experience.
5. Individuals with BNSC degree can apply for specialty in this held with evidence of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. The application process and mode of Payment is online, applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira)only. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
2. For Online registration login to: www.neuroaro.gov.ng
NOTE: Only registered Nurses are eligible.
ONLINE SALE OF FORMS/REGISTRATION begins on 18th January, 2022 and Closes on 26th February, 2022