How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS
Admission seekers can check, accept or reject their admission on JAMB CAPS using internet-enabled devices such as computers, tablets and mobile phones.
Below is the procedure to check, accept or reject admission using a computer/mobile device.
ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using Computer
- STEP 1: Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ which is the JAMB E-facility portal
- STEP 2: Enter the Email Address and Password you created during registration in the required columns and then log in
- STEP 3: Now, locate and click on Check Admission Status
- STEP 4: Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column, and click on the ‘Access my CAPS’ button
- STEP 5: Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel
- STEP 6: Locate and click on the ‘Search’ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile
- STEP 7: You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’
ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using Mobile Device
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then log in.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column, and click on the ‘Access my CAPS’ button.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen