Applications are invited from suitably / qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery program at FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada.
WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. Candidates with Awaiting Result are not eligible. NABTEB RESULT CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER NABTEB RESULT.
SALE OF FORM: Starts 13th July, 2022 and Ends on 26th July, 2022.
AGE RANGE: Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Pay (a) Non-refundable fee of five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through the Remita platform (see instructions below) and (b) Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
2. Submit the two (2) stamped evidence of payment for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada.
3. Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal. FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada immediately after filling of form for data capturing.
4. Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 30th July, 2022.
Entrance examination starts from 1st to 6th August, 2022. Candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form. For further enquiry on examination date check www.http//fb.me/fctsom from 25th July, 2022.
The examination will be Computer Based Test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
N.B: ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE THROUGH REMITA IN A BANK BRANCH ONLY.
Applicant must have a functional phone number. Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of Seventeen (17) years are advised NOT to obtain the forms.
This advert disclaims all other calls for application for admission into FCT School of Midwifery.
STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT ON REMITA PLATFORM
• Log on to www.remita.net
• Click on “Pay TSA & Stats”
• Click on “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”
• Click on “Who do you want to pay” and choose; FCT Health & Human Services Secretariat.
• Click on Name of service / purpose and choose; Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
• Enter other payment details as required and click “SUBMIT” to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
• Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment.
• Take to Remita receipt / stamped Bank Teller of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application Form.
• For more enquires please call. 07064221237, 08175186568
• NOTE: POS / OTHER TRANSPER etc, NOT ACCEPTABLE
• PAYMENT MUST BE THROUGH REMITA AND IN CANDIDATES COMPLETE NAME.