The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have canceled the results of all candidates who wrote in ten centers.
In the board’s weekly bulletin monitored by Edunaija, it was disclosed that the results were canceled because of an established examination malpractice in the centers.
Since JAMB knows that some candidates might be innocent, the board has scheduled August 6th 2022 as a date for mop exam for candidates who took their UTME in the affected centers. “The Board also took cognisance of the fact that some innocent candidates unfortunately sat their examination at these centers “Consequently, all candidates who sat the UTME in the centres listed below have been rescheduled for the 6 of August, 2022 Mop-up UTME,” the bulletin reads in part.
“The Board also took cognisance of the fact that some innocent candidates unfortunately sat their examination at these centers “Consequently, all candidates who sat the UTME in the centres listed below have been rescheduled for the 6 of August, 2022 Mop-up UTME,” the bulletin reads in part.
The board however added that candidates who were absent at the centers are not eligible for the mop up examination.
List of JAMB Centers Where Candidates Results were Canceled
1. ABIA BENJYN INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY, BENJYN AVENUE, AMAORJI-UKWU, OBINGWA LGA, ABIA STATE
2. ABIA ABIA EDWARD AND MERCY NWOKOCHA CBT ICT SERVICES LTD, MBATO SECONDARY SCHOOL, UMUNGALAGU EZIAMA NVOSI, ISIALA NGWA SOUTH LGA, ABIA STATE
3. ABIA ABIA FREEDOM WORLD ACADEMY INTL. 12 OKPU-UMOBO STREET, OSISIOMA, ABA, ABIA STATE.
4. ABIA ABIA NATIONAL COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL, UMUOKEA, 1 OJI AVENUE, OFF 3 GLASS INDUSTRY RD.,ABA, ABIA STATE
5. ABIA ABIA ST. ANTHONY COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL, 83B OMUMA RD., OFF AMA-OGBONNA, ABA, ABIA STATE
6. ANAMBRA ANAMBRA OBIDON SYSTEMATIC COPUTERS LTD, NO. 31 LIMCA ROAD NKPOR, ALONG MR. BIGGS, OLD ROAD, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE
7. ANAMBRA ANAMBRA URBAN ICT CENTRE, URBAN GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, FEGGE, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE
8. DELTA DELTA HOLY GHOST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, NO. 1 TIRORO CLOSE, OFF IZOMO ROAD, OFFDSC EXPRESSWAY, OVWIAN, ALADJA, UDU LGA, DELTA STATE
9. EDO EDO YOMNET ACADEMY, NICON HOUSE, 55 AKPAKPAVA STREET, OPP. ECOBANK, BENIN- CITY, EDO STATE
10. LAGOS LAGOS SEYLEK CITY COLLEGE,68A, JEBBA STREET, EBUTE METTA EAST, LAGOS STATE.
Other categories of candidate rescheduled for the 6 August, 2022 Mop-up UTME are:
* 142 candidates who could not take the UTME due to finger-print peculiarities;
28 candidates who could not take the examination due to technical problems in some centres; and
1,799 candidates with BVN failure who were recaptured at the centres.