The University of Medal Sciences (UNIFIED), Ondo, Ondo Sate is the fast specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the moon to foster excellence in teaching. research and service debit,/ n al health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a riche for itself in being one of the few public Universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery. The University hereby invite all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Session into the following Faculties/ Disciplines:
1. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
· Medicine and Surgery
2. Faculty of Dental Sciences
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
ii. Anatomy with options in:
a. Font Science.
b. Human and Medical Genetics.
c. Mortuary Science and Neuroscience
4. Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
· Medical laboratory Science
· Radiography and Radiation Science
· HUM Nutrition and Dietetics
5. Faculty of Nursing Science
· Nursing Science (B.NSc)
6. Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
· Physiotherapy (D.PT)
· Prosthetics and Orthotics
7. Faculty of Science
2. Physics (Electronics)
3. Physics (with option in Medical Physic)
5. Chemistry with option in
§ Medicinal Chemistry
§ Analytical & Environmental Chemistry
§ Industrial Chemistry
§ Petrol Chemistry Science
6. Biological Sciences
a. Animal & Environmental Biology
b. Animal & Environmental Biology with option in Cell Biology and Genetics)
d. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
7. Environmental Management and Toxicology
9. Food Science
10. Science Laboratory Technology
11. Computer Science
13. Information Technology
School of Public Health
1. Community Health Science
2. Environmental Health Science
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the Post UTME Screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biology Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME, Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post-UTME Form:
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. 1 . Click on Admission
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card is not allowed;
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng) PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM.
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
Screening Schedule Venue of Examination:
Screening Exercise Date: August 30, 2022 to September 1st , 2022
Venue of Examination: University of Medical Sciences, Ondosida Campus, Ondo City, Ondo State
Candidates date and time will be generated on the application slip.
ALSO NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct – Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Academic Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website. www.unimed.edu.ng , send an e-mail to email@example.com , or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-967-3618 and +234813-551-3654 between the hourse of 9:00am and 4:00pm
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself / herself for the Admission screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
· Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sale agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admission into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website, www.unimed.edu.ng
· Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account.
· Anyone who deals with any individual and / or makes payments into any individuals account does so at her/his own risk.
Dr. Woleola J. Ekundayo