All 2022/2023 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, as an Institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above are required to pay for the university’s Screening exercise online application form.
The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by the screening of qualifying results of candidates.
There is no Exam or Aptitude test; the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening. After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience, as your result will be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
AAU Post UTME & Direct Entry: Procedure for Online Application
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
The cost of the online Application form is N12,200 (twelve thousand two hundred naira) only broken down as follows:
- Undergraduate programme application form N10,000.00
- WAEeAc Technology Fee N2,000.00
- Interswitch Transaction charge N2,000.00
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form, as no initials shall be entertained.
- The cut-off marks, as decided, are strictly based on the candidate’s JAMB score only, as there shall be no post-UTME screening exercise.
- The duration for the sales of forms is Monday 10th October to Wednesday 30th November 2022 respectively.
AAU Direct Entry Screening
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, as the Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificate documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc., with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Any applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be “disqualified”.