Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby invited and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
ATBU Post UTME Form and Screening Details
ATBU Post-UTME form, registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for 2022/2023 session have been announced by the management of the university. The minimum required cut-off mark is 170. Application cost is N2000.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Invitation
This is to inform all candidates who choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi as their university of first choice for 2022/2023 admission and scored 170 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates that they are to visit the university website via portal.abtu.edu.ng/screening and update their bio-data as follows:
- ATBU cut-off points for 2022/2023 Academic Session for UTME is 170.
How to Apply ATBU Post UTME Screening:
All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise and scored 170 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number with JAMB registration Number as Username and ‘password’ as default password
- Proceed to make a payment of N2,000 only as the online screening fee into ABTU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result(s) ‘AR’ should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Download the online screening acknowledgement slip for purpose of physical screening
- The portal will remain open for one week to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data commencing from Wednesday, 7th December, 2022 to Wednesday, 14th December, 2022
NOTE: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB profile.