We wish to inform you that the management of the ECWA College of Health Technology, Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) is now selling application forms for admission into its various programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ECWA College of Health Technology, Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) under-listed programs:
ECWA College of Health Technology Courses
COMMUNITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Certificate in Community Health (Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW) Four Semester (2 years)
- Diploma in Community Health (Community Health Extension Worker-CHEW) Sx Semesters 3 years)
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) – Six Semesters (3 years)
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINING DEPARTMENT
- Pharmacy Technician (PhT)- Six Semesters (3 years)
Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – Six Semesters (3years)
- National Diploma (ND), Health Information Management- Four Semesters 2years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Health Information Management – Four Semesters (2, years).
Environmental Health Sciences Department
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (HPE) – Four Semesters (2 years)
- Environmental Health Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
- National Diploma (ND Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
- HND in Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years).
Dispensing Opticianry Department
- National Diploma in Dispensing Optics (NDD0) – Six Semesters (3 years).
Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Department
- Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
ECWA College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into diploma programmes must possess four (4) to five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two 2 sittings which must include Mathematics, English language, Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry.
How to Apply for ECWA College of Health Technology Admission Form
To obtain admission forms, interested individuals can visit any ECWA District Church Council (DCC) Office, the ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro (Account office), or the ECWA Headquarters Jos (Office of the Director of Medical Services). Alternatively, they can apply through the college admission portal at https://portal.echtkagoro.edu.ng/Home?ReturnUrl=%2f%3ftab%3dADMISSION&tab=ADMISSION. A non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only is required for the application. Payment can be made to the following bank account details:
Bank: First Bank Nigeria Plc
Account Holder’s Name: ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro
Account Number: 2000419824
An aptitude test/interview has been scheduled to take place at the college from Tuesday, 25th April to Thursday, 27th April, 2023. For further information, interested individuals can call 0704 441 0030 or 0704 441 0035, or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.